Category: Construction & industry
Barrier nets or construction site nets are used to temporarily fence off construction sites and roadworks as well as to mark out pot-holes and/or other dangerous situations on and around building sites.
The restoration works on the Cathedral of Our Lady in Antwerp began at the start of this year. For a two-year period, the stone walls, the mortar joints and the sculptures will be cleaned and restored if required. The weather vane and clocks will be temporarily disassembled and restored to their former glory in a workshop.
Fall arrest nets and edge protection nets are frequently used on construction sites to protect people from falling. Exposure to the weather gradually affects the energy absorption capacity of these nets, however. It is therefore essential that the nets are not just visually inspected for damage, but also tested annually for tensile strength.
Fibreglass nets effectively reduce cracking of traditional screeds and flowing screeds. In addition, mesh reinforcement increases screed stability.
Duranet fibreglass nets are not only cheaper than steel reinforcement mesh, they also offer several practical advantages.
Oil pits are popular in the garage and bodywork sector as well as in companies where the truck fleet is maintained in-house.
Duranet offers nets and attachment accessories to cover oil pits quickly and safely.
- Extension of the barrier netting range by Olivier Beersmans on 19/02/2020
- Duranet supplies construction safety nets to be used around the Cathedral of Our Lady in Antwerp by Olivier Beersmans on 29/10/2019
- Playground nets Hangtime in Ostend by Maya Jonckheere on 28/08/2019
- The effect of solar radiation on plastic nets and tarpaulins by Ewout Verkempinck on 09/07/2019
- New insect protection net for organic horticulture by Olivier Beersmans on 07/06/2019
- Mandatory annual inspection of construction safety nets by Olivier Beersmans on 14/03/2019
- Duranet present at Biennale Interieur by Rik Vernack on 26/11/2018
- New in our product range: fibreglass reinforcement mesh by Patrick Van Haecke on 23/05/2018
- Discover the new 2018 Duranet catalogues! by Maya Jonckheere on 11/04/2018
- Duranet website also available in English by Olivier Beersmans on 22/03/2018
- Mandatory annual inspection of construction safety nets by Safety Nets on 27/04/2020
- Discover the new 2018 Duranet catalogues! by Helen on 06/11/2018